Training Days with Manushi Chhillar: Memories Before Miss World 2017 By Ritika Ramtri, International Pageant Coach

 

Some photographs bring back a time that remains close to your heart. This is one of mine.

Looking back, I feel grateful for those beautiful days when I trained Manushi Chhillar in pageant Q&A and communication on behalf of the Miss India Organisation, ahead of Miss World 2017.

Her warmth, sincerity and dedication made those training sessions deeply special to me. Beyond the preparation itself, it is the joy of working with such a lovely soul that I remember so fondly.

Pageant Q&A and communication training holds a special place in my work. It is about helping a contestant express her thoughts clearly, respond with composure and speak in a voice that feels true to her.

Seeing Manushi go on to win Miss World 2017 made those memories all the more precious. I look back on my part in her preparation with affection and gratitude.

Such a lovely soul, and memories I’ll always hold close.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Achieve Your Pageant Dreams: at The Tiara for Femina Miss India & Miss Universe India, Miss Teen Diva, Miss Diva Supranational, Miss Earth India, Miss International India, Miss Grand India Mrs. India 2025/2026/2027/2028/2029/2030

How to Prepare for Femina Miss India 2027/2028 Auditions — A Complete Guide